Where Does NADH Come From?
While NADH is a naturally occurring coenzyme, it isn’t simply an ingredient you can pick up at the store. So, we scoured the world to find the leading manufacturer of NADH for the purest form of this vital nutrient.
- Bontac Bio-engineering is ISO9001-2015,
US FDA, HALAL, Kosher certified
- Passing 100% of all inspections conducted
- Ongoing certifications include GRAS certification, ISO 22000, application of New Resource Food and DMF
- The first company of its kind to adopt total enzyme technology to produce coenzymes
Where does collagen come from?
Marine collagen is absorbed 1.5 times more efficiently by our bodies and has been known in better aiding the health of your hair, skin and nails. Our marine collagen is:
- Manufactured using the skins of wild, deep sea, cold water Kosher fish species such as cod, haddock, and pollock.
- From well-managed fisheries focusing on sustainable practices
- Wild caught from major bodies such as the Bering Sea, Gulf of Alaska, North Sea, Greenland Sea, and the Barents Sea